At Arreton we are committed to working together with all those involved with our children to ensure that they achieve the best possible outcomes. We provide a safe, happy, nurturing environment where all children feel valued and are able to achieve to the best of their ability.
Our facilities include:
- A dedicated chill–out and calm down room with beanbags and soft furnishings.
- Highly trained staff who are deployed across the school according to need.
- ELAS and ELKLAN trained staff who are able to provide bespoke support as appropriate to a child’s needs.
- A holistic approach to the education of children with SEND, focusing on social and life skills as well as academic progress.
- A strong relationship with all the external agencies working with children on the island.
The SENCo is Mrs Maria Herbert. If you wish to speak with Mrs Herbert, please contact the school office.